Our Clean Up Will Be May 1st, 2021
Thank you for your interest in participating in Keep North Attleborough Beautiful’s eighth annual town wide Great American Cleanup scheduled for Saturday, May 1, 2021, 9:00-12:00, rain or shine!
Participation in our annual town wide cleanup is a wonderful way to show your community spirit, beautify the town, and have fun in the process. Online registration begins on March 1. Please note the following important changes:
- This year due to uncertain t-shirt inventories we must impose a registration deadline of Friday, March 26.
- This year there will be no walk-in registrations permitted on the day of the cleanup, so registration is required.
- Distribution of t-shirts, gloves, litter pick up bags, and hand sanitizer will be at Martin School, Thursdays April 22 and 29, 5:00-7:00. In order to minimize close contact, we ask that you put a simple sign in your car windshield stating your first and last name in large lettering. We will bring your KNAB tote bag of supplies to your car or place in your car trunk. Please wear masks while picking up tote bag.
- A volunteer release for safety measures and acknowledgment of our photograph policy will be required upon registration: To read a copy, click here. Please read and you will be prompted to acknowledge for both yourself and your party while filling out the registration form.
Helpful Safety Tips
- If you find something that is too big, heavy, unwieldy, etc. to pick up, give me a buzz and I will make arrangements for its removal. My cell is 774-306-1124.
- In these crazy times, please remember to have everyone in your group wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Also please take note of the usual cleanup safety tips. Download a copy here.
- Everyone’s safety and health are extremely important.
We at KNAB wish good health and peace for our friends and volunteers. Thank you for all you do to Keep North Attleborough Beautiful!
Tell Your Clean Up Story on Social Media
This is an awesome opportunity to get outside, enjoy the warmer weather and to make a difference in your community! We’d love to see what you’ve done!
- Document your litter pick up and post it to Facebook or Instagram.
- Include photos and videos!
- Don’t forget to tell us all the fun details, too, like how many bags you filled up, how much the trash weighed, or interesting finds on the side of the road.
- Tag us and add #KNAB2021 to your post!