Keep North Attleborough Beautiful is Looking for Artists
KNAB is inviting artists of all ages to submit an original work of art to be displayed throughout our town. This project will celebrate the beauty of our town by turning some of our gray utility boxes into colorful pieces of art.
Details for submission of artwork:
- People of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to submit a complete full color original piece of art.
- Keep North Attleborough Beautiful or the initials KNAB must be incorporated into your artwork.
- Entries must be on plain white 8 ½” X 11” paper. Entries must strictly adhere to these dimensions.
- Media may include markers, watercolors, and acrylics.
- Entries should reflect the natural beauty of our town, examples: trees, flowers, lakes, wildlife.
- Include name of individual or group, mailing address, email address and phone number, age (if under 18) on the back of the submission.
- Due date for the submission of artwork is March 31, 2020.
- The utility boxes will be professionally wrapped in waterproof vinyl with the winning works of art; illustrations will be enlarged to accommodate the size of the utility box.
- Please email Marsha Goldstein if you are submitting artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artwork must be placed in a manila envelope with a piece of cardboard (such as from a cereal box) on both sides for protection. Do not fold or wrinkle.
- If the artist is under the age of 18, please download this form, print, sign and include it along with your submission.
- Drop off (not mail) the artwork in its protective envelope at the office of R.A. Reinbold Insurance Agency, 860 Landry Avenue, North Attleboro, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Contest winners will be announced May 2, 2020 at the pizza party following the Great American Cleanup. Winners do not need to be present.
Help to Keep North Attleborough Beautiful by bringing color and creativity to our town.
Keep North Attleborough Beautiful with assistance from North Attleborough Fire Department